Loren H. Plotkin has practiced entertainment law since 1966 and has been a partner of the firm since 1982. Loren represents individuals and entities involved in the arts, principally, theater, photography and visual arts; and, fashion and modeling.
Loren’s clients include authors, composers, lyricists, librettists, producers, models and celebrities. He pursued specialized training in tax at New York University, School of Law, Graduate Division and also received a Certificate in Film Production from New York University.
Honors and Awards
- Highest “AV” Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Listed in Chambers USA, “America’s Leading Lawyers for Business,” in Media & Entertainment: Theatre (2022)
- Named “New York Metro Super Lawyer” in Entertainment and Sports by Thomson Reuters (2006-2022)
- Subject of an interview in New York Metro Super Lawyers Magazine, November 2020, “The Room Where It Isn’t Happening, How long can Broadway stay shuttered?”
- Subject of an article in Super Lawyers magazine, September 2016, “The Room Where It Happened”
- Subject of an article in Super Lawyers magazine, September 2010, “Let’s Put on a Show”
- Listed in “Best Lawyers in America in Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television”
- Named in Media and Entertainment Section, “The Legal 500,” United States, directory of leading law firms and lawyers (2009)
- Listed in Marquis’ Who’s Who in America
- St. John’s University (J.D., 1966)
- Harpur College (A.B., 1963)